Sangkhaya Fak Thong Thai Custard with Brown Sweet RiceFrom watson2167 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut a slice off the top of the pumpkin, remove the seeds and most of the soft pulp.
- In a mixing bowl, light whisk the eggs, add the sugar, salt and cream of coconut and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into the pumpkin and steam (for approximately 20 minutes) until the custard is set.
- If serve on top of Thai Brown Sweet Rice, just scoop and spread the custard over the sweet rice, give it a thick layer.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- watson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!