Roasted Vegetables With DipFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons salsa shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- 12 fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 medium sweet red pepper cut into 1-1/2” pieces shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper cut into 1-1/2” pieces shopping list
- 1 medium red onion cut into wedges shopping list
- 1 medium yellow summer squash cut into 1-1/2” pieces shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first four ingredients in a small bowl then refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
- Toss vegetables with oil then place in a single layer in an ungreased jelly roll pan.
- Bake uncovered at 450 for 10 minutes then serve with dip.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!