Chili Artichoke DipFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 14 ounces water packed artichoke hearts drained and chopped shopping list
- 6-1/2 ounces marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped shopping list
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies shopping list
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise* shopping list
- Assorted crackers or tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine artichokes, chilies, cheese and mayonnaise then transfer to greased square baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 25 minutes then serve warm with crackers or tortilla chips.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!