Southwestern Star DipFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 4-1/2 ounce can chopped ripe olives drained and divided shopping list
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies undrained shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 medium tomato chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cheese, mayonnaise, 1/3 cup olives, chilies, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce.
- Transfer to an ungreased pie plate then bake uncovered at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle tomato on top in the shape of a star and outline with remaining olives.
- Sprinkle onions around the star.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!