Easy Custard CakeFrom ravenphilips 7 years ago
How to make it
- Make sure all the ingredients are in room temperature.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree c
- Butter a medium cake tin(Sorry I don't know the measurements)
- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Mix the butter and sugar on low
- Add eggs
- Gently add flour little by little (Make sure the speed is on low)
- Now combine the milk and custard together separately.
- Add the custard mixture to the batter.
- Mix in the vanilla
- Give the batter a good whip on high speed (not too much)
- Add the nuts and stir it with a spoon
- Pour the batter into the cake tin and bake on 170 degree c for 45 min
- Check with a skewer to see if done.
- Cool and serve with tea. Enjoy!
The Cookravenphilips Ernakulam, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!