Spaghettie SauceFrom taylorsue82 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds ground italian sausage shopping list
- 1 large onion,minced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic,minced shopping list
- 1 green pepper, chopped (optional) shopping list
- 2 6 oz cans tomato paste shopping list
- 3 8 oz cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- few pinchs basil (i use a bit more) shopping list
- few pinchs oregano (I use a bit more) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage in large havy bottomed pot, drain off fat.Add onio n garlic and saute until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomato sauce and tomato paste, seasoning and water. Simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite pasta
- This will keep couple days covered n refrigerated.