Corned Beef Hash PieFrom bobbijo 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place oven rack in lowest position in oven.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place pie crust on lowest level and bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper; blend well.
- Add potatoes and corned beef; mix well.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven.
- Reduce oven temp to 375 degrees.
- Spoon potato mixture into partially baked crust.
- Return to lowest oven rack; bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cover top of pie with foil to prevent excessive browning.
- Bake an additional 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and crust is deep golden brown.
- Cut into wedges and serve.