Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cheesecake BarsFrom bobbijo 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Toll House Swirled milk chocolate & peanut butter Morsels, divided shopping list
- 2 pkgs. (8-oz.each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl.
- Remove 1 cup mixture and reserve for topping.
- Press remaining mixture onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup morsels over crust.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, flour and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smopoth.
- Pour over crust and morsels in pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping and remaining morsels.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into bars.