Maple Glazed Pork LoinFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Rub pork loin with mixture of ginger and salt.
- Insert meat thermometer in the thickest part of the pork loin.
- Arrange hot coals around drip pan in covered grill; place the pork loin fat side up on grill rack over drip pan.
- Grill with the lid down for 2-2 1/2 hours or to 170 degrees on meat
- Baste frequently with mixture of barbeque sauce, maple
- syrup and orange rind during the last hour of cooking.
- Remove to serving platter and cut into thin slices.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!