Warm Goat Cheese DatesFrom teachergirl 7 years ago
How to make it
- Wash Dates
- Cut each individual date in half and remove pit. Instead of the pit, stuff the inside with goat cheese (how much you use depends on you. I like to use just enough so that it completely fills the inside of the date in the place where the pitt was.)
- Put top back on date and place on a greased cookie tray.
- Repeat with remaining dates.
- Cook dates at 350 degrees until the cheese is brown.
- Put on a plate and serve.