Zucchini Onion and Carrot SauteFrom craftyazgirl 6 years ago
How to make it
- Wash zucchini but do not peel. Cut into thin, diagonal slices. Put into 10-inch skillet.
- Add carrots, onions, salt, black pepper and basil. Pour olive oil over top. Stir gently until well mixed with vegetables.
- Over medium heat saute vegetables for 5 min., stirring often. Reduce heat to low. Cover vegetables and cook 5 min. longer.
- Remove cover. Stir and cook about 10 more min. until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Correct seasoning. Serve very hot.