Buttermilk Oatmeal PancakesFrom teachypeachy 6 years ago
- 3/4 c. old fashion oatmeal shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. + 2 T buttermilk (divided) shopping list
- 3/4 c. whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 t. baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 t. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 t. nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1 large egg (slightly beaten) shopping list
- 2 T. butter (melted) shopping list
- 1 T. brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Soak oats in 3/4 c. of the buttermilk. Set aside for 10 min.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, stir together egg, butter, and sugar.
- Add the remaining 3/4 c. + 2 T. buttermilk to the oatmeal mixture.
- Add egg mixture to oat mixture.
- Add oat mixture to dry ingredients.
- Spray heated pan with oil spray such as PAM.
- Put 1/4 cup pancake mixture in pan for each pancake.
- Cooking until edges are golden and then turn over and cook till golden.