Chocolate Snowflake CookiesFrom gardenladyzoe 7 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons almond extract shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, optional shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Combine first three ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed until blended. Add eggs and almond extract mixing well.
- 2. Combine flour, baking powder, slivered almonds, and salt. Add about 1/4 of mixture at a time to the chocolate mixture, mixing after each addition. Cover and chill dough at least two hours.
- 3. Shape dough in one-inch balls, and roll in powdered sugar. Place cookies 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire racks.