Lobster Salad with Hearts of Palm and Green Apple amp Celery GeleFrom musgtc 7 years ago
- DRESSING shopping list
- 2 each - lemons juiced shopping list
- 1 cup - extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- GELÉE shopping list
- 3 each - green apple shopping list
- 2 each - Stalk of celery shopping list
- 1 tsp. - Vitamin C Powder shopping list
- 2 each - gelatin sheet shopping list
- OTHER shopping list
- 4 each - lobster (about 1 pound each) shopping list
- 8 ounces - Heart of Palm shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Pass through a juice extractor the green apple and the celery stalk, add the vitamin C powder.
- Put the gelatin sheets in cold water until they get soft then put them in a little casserole with a little bit of water, heat until melted.
- Add the gelatin to the apple and celery juice, whisk together and set in the fridge until solid.
- Cook the lobsters in a big pot with salted boiling water for 8 minutes then cool them off in ice water.
- Remove the shell and set aside.
- Slice the heart of palm thinly and season with the dressing then present them on the bottom of the desired plate.
- Brush the lobster with the dressing and place them on the top of the heart of palm.
- Stir the gelée with a fork and present it around the lobster and the heart of palm.