Easy Easy Pound CakeFrom msbooch75 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan or 12 cup bundt pan.
- Using highest speed of mixer, cream 1 # of butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add flour a cup at a time and mix well each time.
- Blend in almond and vanilla flavoring.
- Pour into greased pan and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Test for doneness when skewer comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan and then remove to cooling rack.
The Cookmsbooch75 Ocean Springs, MS
The Rating2 people
I have your recipe in the oven right now...I can't wait for it to be done..yum! Thanks!
Update: delicious!! I sprinkled it with confectioner's sugar!
I made another one...just popped it in the oven....can't wait
- Not added to any groups yet!