Turkey Kunckle SoupFrom babe 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place knuckles, salt, pepper and onion in a large pot with water 3/4
- Cook until tender.
- Remove from pot and cool.
- Once cooled, remove fat.
- Place potatoes in same pot to cook while you are de-fatting. Cook until tender.
- Place kunckles and corn in pot. Simmer low until corn and meat are heated through.
- You can eat as is.
- I like to take the flour and mix with liquid from the pot or plain water.
- Add to pot to thicken.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- babe Grand Rapids, MI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbabe Grand Rapids, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!