Honey Glazed SpareribsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and crushed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco shopping list
- 6 pounds spareribs shopping list
How to make it
- Slowly heat brown sugar, honey, vinegar and Worcestershire until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove pan from heat and add garlic, salt, ginger and Tabasco then stir until well combined.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Divide spareribs between 2 jumbo heavy duty sealable plastic bags.
- Pour half the marinade into each bag then press out air and seal bags.
- Place bags in a large roasting pan and refrigerate 12-24 hours.
- Turn bags over 3 times while marinating so ribs season evenly.
- Transfer ribs and marinade to the insert of a large crock pot.
- Marinade will not cover all the ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- About halfway through cooking time carefully reverse ribs so they all cook in the liquid.
- Spoon fat from sauce and pour in gravy boat before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!