Olive Garden Toscana SoupFrom crabhappychick 5 years ago
- 2 3/4 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 medium russet potato shopping list
- 2 cups kale, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 pound italian sausage, hot variety or sweet if you wish shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the stock and cream in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Slice the unpeeled potatoe into 1/4" slices, then quarter the slices and add to the soup. Add the kale.
- Saute the sausage - breaking into chunks. Drain and add to soup. Add the spices and simmer for about 2 hours. Stir occasionally.
- I quadruple the recipe.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating5 people
i love this soup too yummmmmmm i love olive garden .........thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
GREAT RECIPE "5" FORKS !!!
Thanks for sharing !
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Thanks for a great post!m2googee in Tomball loved it