Mini chickpea cakes tapasFrom flirty_go1 8 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 375 degrees
- spray baking sheet with nonstick spray
- mash chickpeas coursely with a potato masher .
- Stir in carrots or cucumber, bread crumbs, salad dressing, tabasco, and egg; mix well
- shape mixture into small patties (about 1 tablespoon in size)
- place on baking sheet
- bake 15 to 18 minutes, (turning halfway through baking time,) until cakes are browned on both sides.
- serve warm with additional salad dressing for dipping (i spice mine up by adding green tabasco to the dipping mix).