Puffed Oven Pancake with Summer FruitFrom californiagrown 7 years ago
- What better breakfast than this big, puffy pancake with cherries and peaches straight from the oven? shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 yellow or white peach, pitted and sliced shopping list
- 1 cup pitted, halved bing cherries shopping list
- Confectioners’ sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix milk, flour, eggs, sugar and extract in a blender or in a large bowl with a whisk until well mixed. Place butter in a 9 or 10-inch frying pan (or ovenproof saute pan). Place pan in hot oven to melt butter. Remove pan with an oven mit and tilt to coat bottom and sides with butter. Spread fruit in pan and pour egg mixture over fruit. Immediately return to oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until puffed and golden. Remove from oven and sift confectioners’ sugar over pancake. Cut into wedges and serve. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
The Cookcaliforniagrown Sacramento
- Not added to any groups yet!