Pennsylvania Dutch Corn PieFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Remove husk and silks from corn and wash well.
- Remove corn from cobs then sprinkle with sugar and pepper and mix well.
- Roll out half of the pastry and line a pie plate with crust.
- Fill with corn then place butter on top of corn then add milk to steam corn.
- Roll out remaining pastry for top crust.
- Cover filling and crimp edges to seal.
- Cut vents in top of crust and bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Turn temperature setting to 350 and bake another 25 minutes.
- If desired heat additional milk to pour over each portion.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!