Pepper Steak FettuccineFrom bobbijo 8 years ago
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless beef round steak (1/2-in. thick), cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1 med. green onion, julienned shopping list
- 1 med. onion, julienned shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. stick margarine shopping list
- 2 cans (15-oz.each) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 can (4-oz.) mushroom stems and pieces, drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 pkg. (16-oz.) fettuccine shopping list
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, saute the steak, green pepper and onion in margarine until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, salt, basil and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- Top with steak mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.