Roasted Turkey Breast With Marsala GravyFrom melsa102 8 years ago
- 2 lb turkey breast shopping list
- 1 T onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 T garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 T paprika shopping list
- 1/2 T coriander shopping list
- 1/2 T dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 c. chicken or turkey broth shopping list
- 1/4 c. marsala cooking wine shopping list
- 3 T. flour (i like thick gravy, reduce amount for thinner gravy) shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse turkey breast in cold water.
- Mix onion, garlic, paprika, coriander, basil and pepper in small bowl.
- Rub mixture onto meat. Be sure to lift skin (but do not remove) and apply seasoning to all of the meat.
- Lay skin back down and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 375 F for 1 hour in a deep baking dish.
- For Gravy:
- When turkey is finished cooking, remove it from the dish.
- Scrap out the drippings in the dish and pour into saucepan.
- Add broth and whisk in flour.
- Bring to a boil and stir while boiling for 5 min.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5-10min until desired thickness.