Chicken-with-soyasauceFrom tombroxexanos 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the chicken into little pieces.
- Cut the onion into little pieces.
- Put 2-3 soup spoon of canola oil in a frying pan
- Fry the onion pieces till they are gold-brown.
- Put the sambal onto it.
- Put an half teaspoon of coriander powder onto it.
- Put an half teaspoon of cumin powder onto it.
- Put the chicken onto it.
- At least you put the soyasauce onto it.
- (take care, heatet it not to much, for it taste bitter than).
- Let it heat a litlle while but low intensity heat.
- If it's getting to hot or to dry you can put a little of water onto it.
- Eat this with rice.
The Cooktombroxexanos Frankfurt Am Main, DE
- Not added to any groups yet!