Spicy Quesadilla WedgesFrom fucchan 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1.Put cheese and hot sauce on the tortilla, use as much as you'd like.
- 2.Microwave the tortilla for about 45 seconds so the cheese is at least somewhat melted.
- 3. Fold the tortilla and cook over medium high heat, turning it every so often, until it's lightly browned and crisp.
- 4. Cut into four wedges.
- 5. Serve with whatever you think would be good to dip them in...or just eat them plain!
The Cookfucchan Cedar Rapids, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!