Delicate Poached Eggs With YogurtFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
- 5 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup yogurt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mint flakes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
How to make it
- Bring to boil water, vinegar and salt in a medium pot.
- When it starts boiling turn it down to medium heat.
- Break eggs one at a time in small bowl and glide one by one into hot water.
- Cook 4 minutes then take them with slotted spoon onto a plate.
- Combine yogurt and garlic then pour yogurt mixture over eggs.
- Heat butter in a skillet and when it sizzles add paprika.
- Stir for 30 seconds then pour on top of eggs and yogurt.
- Sprinkle mint flakes over top.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!