Vegan MeatloafFrom gardenladyzoe 6 years ago
- 1 package of frozen TVP (Texturized vegetable Protein- ground beef imitation type such as "GimmeLean") shopping list
- 1 bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 small hot pepper, diced (optional) shopping list
- 1 medium onion (or according to taste) shopping list
- 1 egg OR equivelent in egg-replacer shopping list
- Approx. 1.5 cups of bread-crumbs (Add as you feel needed) shopping list
- ketchup &/or your favorite canned or jarred spaghetti sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Defrost TVP.
- Hand-mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Put in casserole dish, mold to dish.
- Add more ketchup to cover sides and top( like cake icing).
- Bake for 1 hour (or until the veggies are tender).
- Note: When served, it may fall apart, or crumble. This "meatloaf" is best with corn and mashed potatoes on the side!
The Cookgardenladyzoe Snyder, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!