Roast Beef wrapped picklesFrom heyoliver 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl mix cream cheese and horseradish.
- Spread onto slices of roast beef.
- Cut eat slice of roast beef into about 12 strips, and roll them up around a pickle.
- Refrigerate for an hour for easier assembly.
- To assemble: insert the toothpick into the un-cut side of the tomato, then through the roast beef -pickle.
- Arrange on a platter and serve!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- heyoliver Butler, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookheyoliver Butler, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!