pickled bitter gourd ampalayaFrom dors 6 years ago
- 1 piece large size bitter gourd (ampalaya) thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of salt mixed in a large bowl of water shopping list
- 1 medium size carrots cut into strips shopping list
- 1 medium size red bell pepper ( yellow or green is okey) cut into strips shopping list
- 1 medium head of garlic thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of salt shopping list
- 1 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- juice of match box sized ginger shopping list
How to make it
- put the ampalaya right after slicing it in a large bowl of salt water.
- in a separate bowl ( large bowl) blend well ingredients 7,8 and 9 until sugar is totally dissolved.
- mixed ingredients 3,4,5 and 6. squeeze then throw away the juice.
- squeeze the amplaya then throw away the juice.
- pour in all the vegetable to the liquid mixture then mixed well.
- placed it in an air tight glass jar. you can consume it right away or can be store for about a month long in room temperature.
- you can replace amplaya with green papaya.
The Cookdors Manila, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!