Creme de Crab DipFrom jefflachef 5 years ago
- 1 Pint of whipping creame shopping list
- 16 OZ Philadelphia Original Cream Chees shopping list
- 1 LB of fresh crab meat (picked well) Lump Bluecrab shopping list
- 1 OZ milk shopping list
- 1 bunch of diced green onions e.g. 3/4 Cup of chives shopping list
- 1 red pepper shopping list
- 3 Drops of Worchester Suace shopping list
- 4 Drops of Cherry shopping list
- salt shopping list
- Peeper shopping list
- Big Soup Pan shopping list
- Big Spoon shopping list
How to make it
- All heavy creame into a hot soup pan reduce at high for 5 minutes. Add diced vegies bring down heat simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add crumbled Cream Cheese.
- Milk to unthicken.
- Add Crab meat. Stir for 5 munites.
- Add Rest to taste.
- Simmer low for 15 munites.
- Let cool well before 24 hr cold fridge storage.
- Heat up in a crock pot.
- Bon Appitite'
- Jeff la Chef
The Cookjefflachef St Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!