Easy Grilled CheeseFrom cutiechie_23 8 years ago
How to make it
- Obtain a frying pan of correct size for the number of sandwiches you can handle at a time.
- Put pan on stove over medium heat until hot. During heating, begin slicing cheese and getting bread.
- Butter pan, or the outside of each slice of bread, whichever you prefer, and put one side of sandwich on pan with cheese on top. Then add the top slice of bread right away. Lower the heat and cover to help the cheese melt.
- Check to see if bread is brown after no more than two minutes, although more time may be needed for desired results. When bread is brown enough, butter pan again and flip.
- Know that the second side should brown faster so be prepared to check it in no time. When it is cooked to your satisfaction, turn off the stove, put your sandwich on a plate, cut into triangles, and enjoy.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- cutiechie_23 Quezon City, PH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcutiechie_23 Quezon City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!