Easy Rocky RoadFrom toni5 6 years ago
How to make it
- Spread the base of a large plastic container with marshmallows.
- Using scissors, chop jellies into little pieces and sprinkle on top of marshmallows.
- Melt chocolate in a double saucepan; cool slightly (so that chocolate does not melt marshmallows).
- Pour melted chocolate onto marshmallow mixture, and stir around, making sure jellies and marshmallows are covered with chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set. Cut into pieces. Enjoy!
The Cooktoni5 Brisbane, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!