Delightful Cream Cheese BarsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a rectangular baking dish mix margarine, flour and 3/4 cup pecans.
- Press down in bottom to make crust then bake at 400 for 20 minutes then cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and whipping topping in bowl then spread on cooled crust.
- Mix pudding as directed for pie then spread on top of cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Let chill at least one hour before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!