Just like red lobster cheddarbay biscuitsFrom jdpinky 5 years ago
- biscuits. shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix shopping list
- 4 tbsp cold butter (1/2 stick) shopping list
- 1 heaping cup grated cheddar cheese (I use mild cheddar) shopping list
- 3/4 cup cold whole milk shopping list
- 1/4 garlic powder shopping list
- brush on top shopping list
- 2 or more tbsp butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 400 degree's.
- combine bisquick with cold butter in a med. bowl using a pastry cutter or fork. (don't mix too thoroughly) should be small chunks of butter about the size of a pea. Add cheddar and milk and 1/4 tsp garlic. mix by hand until combined. (don't overmix)
- drop 1/4 cup portions of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until tops turn golden brown
- when you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt the remaining 2 tbsp of butter in a small container in your microwave for a few seconds. stir in parsley and garlic. Use a brush to spread the garlic butter over the tops of the biscuits. use up all of the butter.