Incredible Honey Molasses Rum CookiesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup molasses shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark rum shopping list
- 2 tablespoons hot water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to form a dough.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Pinch off pieces of dough about the size of walnuts and roll into balls.
- Flatten to a thickness of 1/4" and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 10 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!