Spinach and Bacon FrittataFrom hsfargis 6 years ago
- 8 eggs shopping list
- dash of milk shopping list
- pepper, oregano, other seasonings shopping list
- 1 lb of spinach shopping list
- 4 pieces center cut bacon shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 2 handfuls shredded mozzarella shopping list
- 2 handfuls grated asiago shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 or use broiler. In 10 in oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon; set aside to cool and crumble.
- Drain off all but about 1 tblspn of bacon grease; reduce heat to medium and saute onion and garlic in pan. When about done, wilt spinach into pan.
- Whisk eggs with milk and seasonings. Add crumbled bacon back to skillet (try to evenly disperse it) and pour egg mixture over everything.
- Cook on stovetop until egg begins to set, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top, and then place skillet in oven for 10 or so more minutes until eggs are cooked through and cheese turns golden.
- Cut into 4 wedges and serve.