Pork Shoulders boiled in Sour BrothFrom mig 6 years ago
- 2 Pounds pork shoulder (diced into 1 inch cubes) shopping list
- 1.5 Liters of water shopping list
- 5 Medium Sized red onions (slice it from top to bottom) shopping list
- 5 pcs medium sized tomtaoes (sliced in halves) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp pepper corn shopping list
- spinach shopping list
- enouogh salt to taste shopping list
- Tamarind (you can use a Tamarind powder as well) shopping list
- green chilis (optional) shopping list
- You can also use beef, prawns and milk fish for this recipe shopping list
How to make it
- Clean the pork and cut them to 1 inch cubes
- Add the first 5 ingredients in a pot (with water of course)
- Boil it for 1 to 2 hours or until the pork slips when you poke it with a fork (they rhyme don't they? hehe)
- Once it starts to boil, add the salt peppercorns and the tamarind powder.
- Add the spinach last (after you've turned off the stove)
- Add salt and the tamarind powder until you get your desired sour taste.
The Cookmig Manila, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!