Broccli Cheese soupFrom zombiexcupcake 8 years ago
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- ½ cup onion minced shopping list
- 16 oz. Frozen chopped broccli shopping list
- 29 oz. Canned veggie broth shopping list
- 4 oz. Kraft Velveeta cut into cubes shopping list
- ½ cup fat-free skim milk shopping list
- ½ tsp garlic powder shopping list
- ½ cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook 3 minutes, until soft. Add broccoli and broth and bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium and simmer 3 minutes, until broccoli is tender.
- Reduce heat to low, add cheese and stir until cheese melts; stir in milk and garlic powder.
- Whisk togeter water and cornstarch. Add mixture to pan and simmer 2 minutes, until thick. Serve hot.
The Cookzombiexcupcake Middletown, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!