BBQ Pulled PorkFrom mattdrew 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut prok in half and generously season with your favorite BBQ Rub
- In slow cooker mix beef broth and worcestershire.
- Add pork and cook on low for 5 - 6 hours or until meet can be pulled apart with a fork.
- Remove meet, reserve 2 cups of juices from meet and discard the rest.
- Pull meet apart with fork and discarding as much fat as possible.
- Return meet to slow cooker, add in the 2 cups of jucies from meet, and 1 1/2 cup of favorite BBQ Sauce.
- Serve and Enjoy.