Ginger Chicken with VegetablesFrom blombo 8 years ago
- 2 TBL olive oil shopping list
- 1 boneless chicken breast, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 cup red pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 16 fresh pea pods, cut lengthwise shopping list
- 1/2 cup cliced water chestnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 TBL grated fresh ginger Root shopping list
- 1 clove Garlic, minced shopping list
- 2/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1tsp sugar shopping list
- 2 TBL light soy sauce shopping list
- 4 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tsp sesame seed oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat TBL olive oil in Wok. Stir fry Chicken until no longer pink. Remove to plate.
- Heat remaining oil. Add Red Pepper, Mushrooms, Pea Pods, Water Chestnuts, Green Onion, Ginger, and Garlic to Wok. Stir fry until crisp tender about 3 mins.
- Meanwhile combine broth, Sugar, Cornstarch, and Sesame Oil. Stir into mixture in Wok Cook until it thickens. Add Chicken and heat thourghly. Season with Salt and Pepper to tast.
- serve over rice.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- blombo Escondido
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookblombo Escondido
- Not added to any groups yet!