Strawberry Margarita CakeFrom gamblinggal 9 years ago
- Just hit 'enter' after every ingredient shopping list
How to make it
- 3/4 cup bottled strawberry flavored nonalcoholic margarita drink mix
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom only of rectangular pan, 13 x
- 9 x 2.
- Add enough water to drink mix to measure 1 1/4 cups. Beat cake mix,
- dink mix, oil and egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer on low
- speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into pan. Bake 28 to 33 minutes or until pick inserted in center
- comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Gently stir lime peel into whipped topping, spread on cake. Garnish
- with strawberries.
- Store in refrigerator
The Cookgamblinggal Kansas City, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!