Roasted Chicken or Steak QuesadillaFrom jencathen 5 years ago
- 4 large burrito-style flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 pkg. (6.5 oz.) Alouette spinach artichoke Spreadable cheese shopping list
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes packed in extra virgin olive oil, chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp. red onion, minced shopping list
- 4 tbsp. kalamata olives, pitted and sliced shopping list
- 1 cup cooked rotisserie chicken breast, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, for frying shopping list
- For steak Quesadilla: shopping list
- Use chopped or shredded grilled steak, Alouette Sundried Tomato & basil Spreadable cheese, and spinach leaves; omit the sundried tomatoes and olives. shopping list
How to make it
- Place tortillas on a flat surface. Spread 4 tbsp. of Alouette Spinach Artichoke Spreadable Cheese to layer each of the tortillas.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup tomatoes, 1 ½ tbsp. onion, and 2 tbsp. olives on 2 of the cheese layered tortillas and top each with ½ cup chopped chicken breast.
- Place remaining 2 tortillas, cheese layered side down, over chicken.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté one quesadilla for 5 minutes, flip and sauté an additional 3 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with other quesadilla.
- Place quesadillas on a cutting board and cut into eighths; serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- ronnymarcus Jerusalem, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔