Stuffed Baked Chicken BreastFrom jandvadams 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- wash and dry chicken breast set aside
- Make the stuffing according to package directions set aside
- Take chicken breast and slice into the breast between the meat and the rib bone from the tenderloin side. Do not slice all the way through.
- Repeat for each of the chicken breast.
- With a tablespoon, take the stuffing mix and stuff each breast with the stuffing mix. Try to get as much as possible into each breast.
- Sprinkle each breast with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up.
- Place the chicken breasts on the cookie sheet and place into the oven.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until the juice from the breast runs clear.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.
The Cookjandvadams Aberdeen, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!