Breaded Parmesan Chicken StripsFrom britt2tha_it 7 years ago
How to make it
- Take a Ziploc bag and put in the Parmesan cheese,garlic,and Italian bread crumbs.
- Mix it well by shaking the bag.
- Next, break two eggs and beat them.
- Take a cookie sheet pan and coat it with the oil.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Dip three chicken tenderloins strips in the egg and put them in the bag with the bread crumb mixture.
- Shake well.
- Make sure the bread crumbs are fully covering the chicken.
- Then place them side by side in the pan.
- Continue the dipping cycle with three chicken strips at a time.
- Put it in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.
The Cookbritt2tha_it Miami, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!