Aunt Sues Bean DipFrom dahlka 6 years ago
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can white shoe peg corn, drained shopping list
- 1 small jar pimentos, drained shopping list
- jalapenos, cut-up, to taste shopping list
- 1/2 c. apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix beans, peas, corn, pimentos and your desired quantity of jalepenos together in a pretty bowl.
- Bring vinegar and sugar to a boil over medium heat on your stove.
- Let the sugar dissolve completely into the vinegar.
- Add the olive oil to this mixture.
- Pour vinegar/sugar/oil mixture over the bowl of beans/peas/corn/pimentos /jalepenos.
- Stir together and serve with tortilla chips! (the Tostito's Scoops kind work best!)