Buttermilk Peach PancakesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh peaches thinly sliced and lightly sweetened shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together all dry ingredients then make well in middle and add in egg and buttermilk.
- Combine with a few quick strokes but do not over mix.
- Heat griddle.
- Add peaches to batter and spoon onto griddle in desired size pancakes.
- When top of pancakes are covered with air bubbles gently check bottom with a spatula.
- Once golden brown turn pancake and cook other side.
- When cooked add to a warmed plate and stack with butter.
- Serve with your favorite syrup or sprinkled with powdered sugar and nutmeg.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!