Dilly Shrimp Deviled EggsFrom dariana 8 years ago
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 (4 1/4-ounce) can deveined medium shrimp, rinsed, drained, reserve 12 shrimp shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed* shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons country-style Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- fresh dill weed sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- Cut eggs crosswise in half. Remove yolks from egg whites; set egg whites aside.
- Place cooked egg yolks in medium bowl; mash with fork. Add all remaining ingredients except dill sprigs; mix well.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon egg yolk mixture into each egg white; garnish with reserved shrimp and sprig of dill. Cover; refrigerate.
- *Substitute 1 teaspoon dried dill weed.