Chocolate Tofu DessertFrom kamikatze 7 years ago
- 2.5 cups silken tofu shopping list
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup shopping list
- 0.5 cup cane sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 4 tablespoons toasted almond slices shopping list
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 small pinch of salt (adds more depth to the whole dish) shopping list
How to make it
- Drain the tofu slightly.
- Toast the almond slices in a pan (without oil) and stir occasionally so that the almonds don't burn. Let cool an reserve for garnishing.
- Blend the tofu and all other ingredients in a blender.
- Arrange the tofu pudding in dishes and sprinkle the almonds over it. Enjoy!