Moms Sweet Potato CasseroleFrom cardinal54 7 years ago
- 1 large can sweet potatoes shopping list
- 3/4 stick margarine shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- dash vanilla shopping list
- 1 c evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 c light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 c crushed corn flakes shopping list
- 3/4 stick margarine, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Warm sweet potatoes, drain juice and mash.
- Cream margarine, eggs and sugar together.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- Add mashed sweet potatoes and mix well.
- Pour in casserole dish and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Melt margarine and combine with other topping ingredients.
- Sprinkle over baked sweet potatoe mixture.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.