Taffy Apple PizzaFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 20 ounce roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough shopping list
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 medium apple cored and thinly sliced shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl knead together cookie dough and flour then place in greased pizza pan.
- Press from center to edges to form a crust then bake at 375 for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until combined then spread on cooled crust.
- Brush apple slices with lemon juice then arrange apple slices atop peanut butter mixture.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon then drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!